Actually, it has been looming for quite a while in my stash. I was nominated kind of a while ago and, well….
Let’s just say things have not been going as planned around here. So, to try to get back on track, just a little bit here is my long awaited response to this nomination. Almost a month-by the way!!! January 12th!! Mary Job, you have been very patient!!
First of all, thank you so much Maria Job for nominating me. I have been enjoying your blog, (even during this time of blogger meltdown!!) Your blog has been one of the few that I have tried to read regularly as I sort out some thoughts and plans…
Next, the rules are as follows:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post of the award.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
7 facts about me:
- I am an oldest child married to an oldest child.
- I have lived all my life in Wisconsin. Most of that time in the same county.
- I cannot stand dirty dishes in my sink.
- I am an avid reader and so are most of my kids.
- I love 80’s rock. I still know most of the words to most of those songs..
- I hate wasting my time in long lines.
- Driving is life.
Now, to nominate 15 bloggers.
- Rachel over at howtoprovide.com
- Audria over at At The Well
- Nadene over at Practical Pages
- Anna at So where’s is the Snow?
- Daleenc at Thoughts from a Christian Cowgirl
- Michelle at Two Are Better than One
- Solveig at Solveig Werner
- Margaretha at Equine Guided Growth
- Donna Florack at Heron There and Everywhere
Or 10 bloggers. There are tons more out there that I love, but I got tired of pasting, looking up and, well, it is 930pm… I get tired early…..
Just because you are not on this list does not mean that I don’t love ya!! Leave a comment then in the comments so that we can share the love!! The rest of you, check out all these great blogs and any that comment. There are so many great blogs!!
ps… It feels good to be back!!!